The One Thousand Museum is considered Miami’s largest residential address. Internationally acclaimed for its cutting-edge contemporary art, chic nightlife, tropical beaches and year-round temperate weather, Miami has also become home to several of the most prestigious cultural institutions in the United States and the most exciting entertainment venues.
One Thousand Museum is in the center of all these desirable destinations, just minutes from South Beach and the Brickell Financial District. Over the next few years, the immediate neighborhood will continue to transform and become even more attractive as a result of more than $10 billion in investment in major retail, hospitality and entertainment businesses nearby.
With magnificent private terraces, residences at One Thousand Museum extend the experience of breathtaking views of Biscayne Bay and the Atlantic Ocean, as well as dynamic views of the Miami skyline. Living rooms, bedrooms and entertainment spaces are designed with east-west floor plans to capture this mesmerizing panorama.
One Thousand Museum’s limited collection of museum-quality residences includes duplex townhomes, half-floor residences, full-floor penthouses, and a single duplex penthouse. Interiors have been crafted with the finest finishes and features by an elite team of designers, including lighting artists and residential technology specialists.
- Private residences are accessed from the lobby via secure, high-speed elevators that feature destination-entry smart technology
- East-to-west flow-through floor plans that capture the mesmerizing panorama of Biscayne Bay and Atlantic Ocean views as well as the Miami skyline
- Oversized terraces
- Custom Italian kitchens with quartz countertops
- Induction cook tops, in wall ovens, steam ovens, microwaves, dishwashers and integrated coffee makers by Gaggenau
- Refrigerators by Sub-Zero
- Faucets by Dornbracht and other quality manufactures
- Custom designed Italian made walk-in closets
- Interior doors throughout the residences are by Lualdi Porte. All doors have been customized with Valli & Valli’s Duemila Cinque series handles designed by Zaha Hadid
- European Interior Illumination products by Apure Architectural Lighting and other premium manufacturers customized by German designer, Uli Petzold.
- State-of-the-art home automation infrastructure by Crestron